HOW THIS WORKS
We only dump what we can't Recycle, Repurpose, or Give Away.
Keeps your cost down. Keeps over 65% out of the landfill.
And helps others and animal shelters.
Over the past 35 years, we’ve learned a great deal about what matters most to many of our customers…
1. You want as much of your Stuff as possible repurposed and kept out of the landfills.
2. Whether you’re moving, purging, renovating, or replacing, you want the process to be less overwhelming and more efficient.
3. Reliability, Cost and Saving Time matter to you.
With those things in mind, we are always looking for new ways to efficiently streamline the process of getting rid of your Stuff. Currently we are able to reduce your removal costs by 60% - 70% by utilizing the services of more people throughout the state who can repurpose the Stuff that can be sold or donated, which results in lower overhead for us and a discounted rate for your removal.
You can also refer to our Resources Page for information on how to get rid of all or some of your Stuff on your own.
A large majority of our customers begin by asking…
“HOW DOES THIS WORK?”
1. You send us pictures (if you can) via text or email (732-244-6600 or Jenna@TooMuchStuff.com). If pictures aren't an option for you, just call with your name, address, phone number and description or list of what you need removed.
2. We’ll send the pictures to the people who Repurpose and get back to you with a quote after they let us know what they can take.
3. If none of your Stuff can be repurposed, including junk and trash, we'll either provide a quote for the removal or refer you to another company in your area that will be better suited to your needs, location and deadline.
Our goal is to achieve the best combination of cost and service.
Scroll down for examples of what we take...
If you have it and don't see it listed below, we can either take it or refer you to someone who can.
Above Ground Pools
BBQ & Grills
Beds, Mattresses & Box Springs
Binned, Boxed, & Bagged Stuff
Books & Magazine (unless collectible)
Cabinets & Shelving
Carpeting & Rugs
China & Glassware
Clothing & Linens
Computers & Printers
Cabinets, Closets & Drawers
Furniture (all types)
Household & Car Cleaners
Junk & Trash
Large & Small Appliances
Lumber & Yard Stuff
Miscellaneous Household Items
Pet Related Items
Pianos & Organs
Pictures & Prints
Playsets & Trampolines
Pool Tables & Game Tables
Porch & Patio Furniture
Sheds & Small Structures
Televisions (working and non-working)
I hired Consider it Done to assist me with clearing out a residence. I couldn't have been more pleased with the owner Jennifer's handling of my specific situation, and also with the two gentlemen, Jeff and Tommy, that were tasked with the job. They were not only VERY professional, but helpful and were able to complete the job quickly and efficiently. I would definitely recommend their services.
Consider it Done helped my mom out of a bind after the Salvation Army failed to pick up furniture we were donating. Had to have it out of her old apt. within 2 days and they saved the day. Jennifer was great to deal with on the phone, listening to my story and accommodating me as best she could. She even went above and beyond to schedule the pick up at the most convenient time for us......
Professional, reliable company. Met my expectations and more. I wholeheartedly recommend Consider It Done for your cleanout and junk removal needs.